* Author: Do YOU Mean Business? Technical/Non-Technical Collaboration, Business Development and YOU | Book Finalist, Top Sales & Marketing Awards 2012.
* Chief Strategist, Sales Aerobics for Engineers: How to get your inventors, manufacturers, sales and marketing people on the same page, even if you are all of the above.
* Strategist/consultant to VC firms, increasing ROI in new / underperforming technical start-ups.
* Expert in teaching engineers how to sell their technology and in teaching sales people how to sell technologies.
* Professional mentor: National Science Foundation I-Corps; U of Michigan Center for Entrepreneurship; Stephen B. Ross School of Business – Finance and Masters of Entrepreneurship programs.
Babette Ten Haken provides technical people and other sellers a solid strategy for how to explain a product, its benefits, and its value in ways that buyers can easily understand and sellers can comfortably present. She gets people together who are often on opposite sides of the table, like engineers and sales people or entrepreneurs and investors.
We work with technology-intensive entrepreneurs, investors and manufacturers, focusing on revenue-generating business development strategies to take your business to the next level.
If you are an investor, you can count on Babette to increase your ROI by 10% year after year. And if you are a technology company seeking investors, developing new markets for a mature business, starting your own business, or securing a loyal customer base, Babette will focus you, your team, and your company on providing relevant value to yo
Comments. I appreciate your sending me your comments. The intention of this blog is to engage readers in dialogue. If your comment includes self-promoting links to your own website, blog, products or services, or if your comments are just plain spam, they will not be published. I will exercise editorial discretion.
Copyright reminder: Please contact Babette Ten Haken at email@example.com 734-355-1118 if you would like to reuse any content from the Sales Aerobics for Engineers® blog. The content is copyrighted.
Disclaimers: The Sales Aerobics for Engineers® blog is owned and published by Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC, a consulting, training and coaching firm. The published content represents the perspective of the firm at the time of publication.
The Sales Aerobics for Engineers® blog, website and Babette Ten Haken have no affiliation with any engineering firm or any other company whatsoever other than the corporate entity, Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC. So don’t think about using the Sales Aerobics for Engineers® name, or tagging pages of your website or your blog with my name or my company name or my blog name, unless you have my direct permission. Thank you for your respect of this author’s rights.